Japanese Restaurant in Cabo San Lucas
Open: Sun 1-8 pm, Tues to Sat 5:30-10:30 pm
Price Range: N/A
About Sushi Luna Restaurant
Cabo San Lucas
Haru Furuta is an experienced Japanese Sushi and Kaiseki chef who, for over 15 years, has worked in different countries including Japan where he worked in high-end traditional restaurants, the US and Mexico in the Ritz-Carlton Naples, One&Only Palmilla and Maravilla Los Cabos. In July 2022, he has finally opened his own restaurant in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.
Chef Haru showcases traditional Japanese dishes prepared with most premium and seasonal ingredients.
(Reservation is highly recommended)
KAISEKI is a traditional Japanese multi-course dinner which consist of series of selected small dishes. At Luna, Chef Haru uses only fresh seasonal ingredients and prepares in ways that aim to enhance their flavor.
Please be advised that Japanese Sushi LUNA’s Omakase and Kaiseki Omakase menu offers based largely on raw and cooked fish and shellfish, with most dishes also containing gluten due to the nature of Japanese cuisine. Therefore, we may not be able to accommodate your dietary needs. Please ensure that you are aware of all party member’s dietary requirements and allergies and contact us prior to making your reservation to confirm whether we are able to cater for you and your guests.
Japanese, Sushi, Kaiseki, Kappo.
Gift Cards Available.
➦ See 9 more Japanese restaurants
Why we are your best option in Cabo?
- Cabo Free Concierge is a reservations company in Los Cabos that co-works with some of the best service providers in the area.
- Our main goal is to offer you the most professional and personalized attention as possible.
- We handle every reservation seriously and we do our best to meet your needs and expectations.
- Hands down, our prices are the lowest in the market.
- We work 24/7 all year round. Contact us anyday, anytime, we'll be happy to assist you.