Get a bird’s sky perspective over Cabo San Lucas bay in this wonderful adventure!
Parasailing Rides in Cabo San Lucas
Be a bird over the land’s End.
Second to none, Cabo San Lucas parasailing is at its best with us! Nothing beats our fun, safe, and exciting parasailing adventure. Take in the sights below you as you float quietly above:
- Land’s End
- Medano Beach
- Cabo San Lucas Bay
The near-perfect Cabo San Lucas weather with year-round sunshine makes this tour a real treat. You and your family are safe with us when you choose Cabo Expeditions for your parasailing activity.
What makes this Parasailing adventure the best in Cabo?
For starters, we are proud to be the only parasailing provider in Los Cabos with all required safety equipment and guide certifications. We are certified by WSIA, the Water Sports Industry Association, and follow all their strict operating and safety standards.
As the boat motors out through the Cabo harbor and into the bay, you will be fitted with a harness and then, one at a time, you will sit down on the back of the boat. The rest is simple and easy…the boat does the work!
You will soar up to 600 feet, depending on wind and water conditions. Enjoy Land’s End, the Arch, Lovers’ Beach, and the entire Cabo shoreline – all from a bird´s-eye view.
When you’re done, your boat staff will bring you back to where you started: dry and sitting down on the back of the boat deck. But you also have the option of skimming the water during your flight.
Cabo San Lucas weather is blessed with nearly year-round sunshine. The great weather provides near-perfect conditions, with clear blue skies, warm temperatures, and light winds. There’s no better way to see Cabo San Lucas than from the air! And don´t forget your camera to record your memories and prove to your friends that you really did it.
From: $55 usd
Click button to check rates and important information about this activity.
Your adventure starts here!
Once we receive your booking information, we'll assign you to an agent who will get in touch with you by e-mail to start the reservation process.
All our reservations are made by agents, not by automated processing.
Once you submit your request, we will contact you in no more than 24 hrs.
ALL THE TRANSACTIONS ARE PROTECTED BY PAYPAL
Frequently Asked Questions
If you want to know more about our reservation services, please feel free to contact us.
- Single: $55 usd.
- Tandem: $110 usd.
- Companions (Boat ride only): $21 usd.
- Maximum of 10 guests per departure.
- 7 years old and up..
- Each flight is 10 min.
- Tandem and solo flight time is the same.
- Maximum tour time is 1 1/2.
- Monday to Saturday.
- 9:00 am, 10 am, 11 am, 12:00pm, 1:00 pm, 2:00 pm, 3:00 pm and 4pm.
- Pick-up at your hotel Lobby.
We’ll inform you the pick-up time once your reservation is completed.
- Departs from the provider´s location.
- Pick-up at your hotel Lobby.
Time will be informed to you once your reservation is completed.
- Departs from the provider’s location.
Do Not Include
What to wear / bring
- We suggest comfortable clothing
(bathing suits are ok).
- Sun protection, bio-degradable sunscreen, and waterproof camera are recommended.
Requirements and RestRIctions
- Minimum age is 7 years old. Anyone under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum weight is 100 pounds and maximum weight is 450 pounds whether solo or tandem flight. Actual minimum and maximum weights are determined by the captain according to actual wind/weather conditions.
- This tour is not allowed for guests who are pregnant or those with heart, back and/or neck problems.
- No one under the influence of alcohol or drugs is allowed on the tour.
- Depending on weather and wind conditions, the ride can be bumpy.