Land’s End kayak & Snorkel Tour
Discover the wonders surrounding Los Cabos famous Arch and its underwater marine life!
Explore the Sea of Cortez from Above and Below
Cabo Expeditions doubles your fun when you paddle to a famous Cabo San Lucas snorkeling spot in a clear-bottom kayak. You won’t miss a thing, above or below, as you gaze into the Sea from your two-person kayak. We’ll paddle along the shore of Land’s End in Los Cabos, then snorkel with the rich sea life of the Sea of Cortez. A visit to Lover’s Beach in Cabo San Lucas tops off one tour, but two things to do, in Los Cabos.
What Your Day Looks Like
Snorkeling in Cabo San Lucas starts with kayaking in this double-fun adventure. Explore the beauty above and below the Sea of Cortez from your two-person, sit-on-top kayak.
Follow your Cabo Expeditions guide along the beautiful shores of Land’s End. We’ll pass unspoiled beaches, breathtaking landscapes, and the famous Arch, Sea Lion Colony, and, of course, Lover’s Beach, in Cabo San Lucas.
We’ll paddle for about 45 minutes to a premier spot for snorkeling in Los Cabos. A guided snorkel adventure will reveal the diversity and beauty of the Sea of Cortez, renowned as a biological treasure trove. Nature lovers top their list of things to do in Los Cabos with this adventure.
From: $77 usd
Click button to check rates and important information about this Tour.
Your adventure starts here!
Once we receive your booking information, we'll assign you to an agent who will get in touch with you by e-mail to start the reservation process.
All our reservations are made by agents, not by automated processing.
Once you submit your request, we will contact you in no more than 24 hrs.
ALL THE TRANSACTIONS ARE PROTECTED BY PAYPAL
Frequently Asked Questions
If you want to know more about our reservation services, please feel free to contact us.
- Adults: $77 usd. p/p.
- Kid 8 to 10: $62 usd. p/p.
- 9:00 a.m. – Monday to Sunday
January 6 through April 15
- 9:00 a.m. – Monday to Saturday
April 16 through December 14.
- 3 hrs. (including transportation).
- You will be picked up for your Land’s End kayak and snorkeling tour directly from your local Cabo San Lucas hotel by your chauffeur in our air-conditioned van.
What to wear / bring
- Beach Towels.
- Beach Sandals.
- We require a minimum of 2 persons to run the tour and we can accommodate up to 25 persons at a time.
- Round-trip ground transportation
(Note: Our shuttle service runs at specific times. Please allow enough time between your tour with us and your next activity).
- A certified guide.
- A 2-person, sit-on-top kayak.
- All snorkel gear (snorkel, mask, fins, snorkel vest).
- Light lunch.
- Soft drinks and water.
Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum age is 8 years old. Anyone under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
This tour is not allowed for guests who are pregnant or those with heart, back and/or neck problems.
No one under the influence of alcohol or drugs is allowed on the tour.
Why we are your best option in Cabo?
- Cabo Free Concierge is a reservations company in Los Cabos that co-works with some of the best service providers in the area.
- Our main goal is to offer you the most professional and personalized attention as possible.
- We handle every reservation seriously and we do our best to meet your needs and expectations.
- Hands down, our prices are the lowest in the market.
- We work 24/7 all year round. Contact us anyday, anytime, we'll be happy to assist you.