Amazing Scuba Diving Trips in Cabo San Lucas, Baja, Mexico.
Local Diving in Cabo San Lucas Reserve
Discover the magnificent underwater landscape as well as the hundreds of species of marine life which will make this an unforgettable diving experience. The place that Jacques Cousteau discovered and later named, ‘The Underwater Aquarium of the World…’ This dive site is a must-do in Los Cabos and an unforgettable experience.
- Watch the unique Sand falls phenomenon, an underwater avalanche of sand.
- Dive with the playful sea lions next to the famous arch.
- Enjoy a tour around the Land’s End area: see Lover’s Beach, the Sea Lion’s Colony, the famous arch, and the Pacific.
- Experience a ride on our well shaded, fully equipped, custom made dive boats.
- Dive in small groups with a PADI certified Divemaster or instructor.
Enormous underwater cliffs that go 300-600ft down to depths, Sand Falls at Pelican Rock and playful sea lions are all part of this amazing trip, and to top it off a huge variety of marine animals from tropical fish to eels, lobsters, rays and small nudibranchs; All of these together will have you planning your next trip to Cabo before stepping off the boat.
Inside the protection of the Bay the conditions are great for diving with rarely any currents and typically good visibility. These are great sites to try diving for the first time with Discover Scuba Diving, to continue with the PADI advanced training or just to do fun dives.
Local sites are a five minute boat ride away, so those who don’t enjoy long trips will enjoy the short cruise. The eastern side of the bay was declared a National Marine Park in 1973, one of the first in Mexico. Over the years the abundance of marine life has grown from this protection, and today the healthy reef system is impressive.
From: $90 usd
Click button to check rates and important information about this Tour.
Your adventure starts here!
Once we receive your booking information, we'll assign you to an agent who will get in touch with you by e-mail to start the reservation process.
All our reservations are made by agents, not by automated processing.
Once you submit your request, we will contact you in no more than 24 hrs.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you want to know more about our reservation services, please feel free to contact us.
- Per Person: $90 usd.
- Dive gear rental: $35 usd.
- Nitrox tank up to 32%: $10 usd.
- 08:00 am. and 01:00 pm.
- Approx. 3.5 hours.
- Pick-up at your hotel Lobby.
We’ll inform you the time once your reservation is completed.
- Activity begins at the provider’s location.
- Guide, tanks, weights and taxes.
What to wear / bring
- Swimwear, sandals or tennis shoes.
- Solar protective cream.
- Winter time bring a sweater or jacket.