Dolphins Swim & Ride
One of the most famous swimming with dolphins program ever in Los Cabos, Baja, Mexico.
Dolphins Swim & Ride
Surrounded by the Pacific dark blue Ocean, Dolphin Discovery Los Cabos brings you one of the most famous swimming with dolphins program of all time, our Dolphin Swim and Ride. This park was perfectly designed for interacting with dolphins in their natural habitat, our visitors will enjoy a day in the magical under the sea world.
Your program begins by immersing yourself into the fresh cool water, home of the adorable dolphins. With the help of our talented marine mammal specialists you’ll be able to hang out with these lovely animals, enjoy a wet hand shake, a cozy hug, the most loveable kiss you’ve ever received and two of our exciting activities; the boogie push and the belly ride.
The amazing boogie push starts by laying down on a boogie board while one of our dolphins pushes you across the water, it’s amazing! After this incredible activity be prepared to get one of the fastest rides you’ve ever had, the belly ride, where you will be holding our quickest dolphin’s fins while he swims backwards across the water. Be prepared for the time of your life!
In Dolphin Discovery Los Cabos we love to educate all of our visitors, that’s why our marine mammal specialists will teach you some really interesting facts about dolphins and their nutritional, reproductive and nursing programs for each of our dolphins. You’ll also learn really usable tips for making our environment healthier and greener.
This once in a lifetime experience doesn’t end here, after your swim you can enjoy a twenty minute ride in our Ocean Ride tour that if you’re lucky enough you could watch some incredible species swimming across the Pacific Ocean.
And for the perfect closing of your day relax and treat yourself in our delicious unlimited buffet and try out our refreshing beverages from our open bar. It’s important for you to know we have lockers available for your belongings, you only need to leave a deposit that will be refunded at the end of your visit. Dolphin Discovery Los Cabos is happy to provide you with towels and life jackets that are mandatory in all our water activities.
From: $149 usd
Click button to check rates and important information about this Tour.
your Adventure Starts here
Once we receive your booking information, we'll assign you to an agent who will get in touch with you by e-mail to start the reservation process.
All our reservations are made by agents, not by automated processing.
Once you submit your request, we will contact you in no more than 24 hrs.
frequently asked questions
If you want to know more about our reservation services, please feel free to contact us.
- Adults 13 y/o and up : $149 usd.
- Kids 6-12 y/o: $99 usd.
- All days of the week.
Schedule / Hours
- 9:00am, 11:00 am, 1:00 pm and 3:30pm.
- 15 min. briefing.
- 40 min. in the water
(Includes a 20 min. ocean ride tour).
- Kiss and hug,
- Hand target.
- Belly ride.
- Boogie push.
- Pick-up at you hotel Lobby.
- Activity begins at the provider’s location.
- Transportation from and to your hotel, villa.
- Buffet and soft drinks. (This service is not available for the 3:30 pm.)
- Facilities: lockers (with deposit), restrooms, towels (limited), wetsuits (limited), shower.
- Photos of your experience with dolphins.
What to wear / bring
- Comfortable clothes.
- Bathing suits.
- Tennis shoes or sandals.
- Sun protection, bio-degradable sunscreen, and waterproof camera are recommended.
- Children must measure more than 1.20m to be able to carry out the Ocean Ride activity.
- Kids younger than 10 years old must swim with a paid adult (+18). Infants swim free with 2 paying adults. Children +10 years old may swim on their own by paying the adult price.
- Kids under 8 years old will only perform the activities Kiss, Hand Target and Handshake.
For security reasons, the use cameras in the water is not allowed, professional photos will be available for sale.
For safety reason kids less than 8 years old are not allowed to participate in the boogie push or belly ride.
Groups have a maximum of 12 people for a closer experience.
The use of life jacket is required in all water programs.
IMPORTANT: For the moment we are NOT receiving dollars in cash at our location (check in, restaurant, boutique and photos), we are getting pesos in cash and if you want to use an international credit or debit card, payments will be done in Mexican or US Currency.
- For safety reasons pregnant women (5 months and up) can’t participate in any of our aquatic programs.
- Women with less than 5 months into their pregnancy can participate in the Encounter program only if accompanied by another adult and after signing a Responsibility Form.
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before your program, remember you’ll receive a short briefing before your swim.
- If you have any health or physical disability please contact our call center before you make your reservation so we can provide you full information about our services.
- It is important to know how to swim.
- Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment and marine species.
- Bring towels and cash (for the moment we are not receiving dollars, just mexican pesos) for taxis, shopping, meals, etc.g cash (for the moment we are not receiving dollars, just mexican pesos) for taxis, shopping, meals, etc.
Why are we your best option in Cabo?
- Cabo Free Concierge is a reservations company in Los Cabos that co-works with some of the best brands in the area.
- Our main goal centers in offering you the most personalized attention.
- Every reservation is taken seriously and tailored for your needs.
- Hands down, our rates are the lowest in the market.
- We work 24/7 all year round. Contact us anyday, anytime.
- Our staff is very professional and fully knowledgeable of the area.
Get amazing discounts in all our services!
Look for the discount seals in our website pages and that's what your
getting by using our free reservations system!