Dolphins Royal Swim
Enjoy the most dynamic swim with dolphins program in Los Cabos, Baja, Mexico.
Dolphins Royal Swim – Pure excitement and speed!
The most dynamic of all times swim with dolphins program in Los Cabos. Offering its visitors an unforgettable experience that will keep them talking for the rest of their lives. The Dolphin Royal Swim Plus includes two dolphins and all activities are done in the natural waters of the Pacific Ocean. Our friendly staff will teach you all you need to know about our bottlenose dolphins while you enjoy the playful nature of these marine mammals.
The Dolphin Royal Swim Plus includes our famous Foot Push that begins when two dolphins push you from your feet soles up the water surface while you keep the superman position. You will really feel like you’re flying! The second exciting activity is the Dorsal Tow; you will hold on to the dolphins dorsal fins as they rapidly swim and pull you along. You will also receive a tender kiss, a hug, and play a series of interactive games with the dolphins while you learn more about these marine animals. Our friendly dolphins are some of the most tender animals and will conquer your heart before you even step into the water.
From: $74.25 usd
Click button to check rates and important information about this Tour.
Your adventure starts here!
Once we receive your booking information, we'll assign you to an agent who will get in touch with you by e-mail to start the reservation process.
All our reservations are made by agents, not by automated processing.
Once you submit your request, we will contact you in no more than 24 hrs.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you want to know more about our reservation services, please feel free to contact us.
- Adults 13 y/o and up : $134.25 usd.
- Kids 6-12 y/o: $74.25 usd.
- All days of the week.
Schedule / Hours
- 9:00am, 11:00 am, 1:00 pm and 3:30pm.
- 15 min. briefing.
- 60 min. in the water
(Includes a 20 min. ocean ride tour and 10 with the kayak).
- Dorsal Tow.
- Kiss and hug.
- Foot Push.
- Rowing in a kayak.
- Pick-up at you hotel Lobby.
- Activity begins at the provider’s location.
- Transportation from and to your hotel, villa.
- Buffet and soft drinks. (This service is not available for the 3:30 pm.)
- Camel Trek
- Facilities: lockers (with deposit), restrooms, towels (limited), wetsuits (limited), shower.
- Photos of your experience with dolphins.
What to wear / bring
- Comfortable clothes.
- Bathing suits.
- Tennis shoes or sandals.
- Sun protection, bio-degradable sunscreen, are recommended.
- Children must measure more than 1.20m to be able to carry out the Ocean Ride and Camel Trek activities.
- For safety reasons kids below 8 years old are not allowed to participate in the foot push and dorsal tow.
- Kids younger than 10 years old must swim with a paid adult (+18). Infants swim free with 2 paying adults. Children +10 years old may swim on their own by paying the adult price. Kids under 8 years old will only perform the activities Kiss, Hand Target and Handshake.
- For security reasons, the use cameras in the water is not allowed, professional photos will be available for sale.
- Groups have a maximum of 10 people for a closer experience.
- The use of life jackets is required in all water programs.
- IMPORTANT: For the moment we are NOT receiving dollars in cash at our location (check in, restaurant, boutique and photos), we are getting pesos in cash and if you want to use an international credit or debit card, payments will be done in Mexican or US Currency.
- For safety reasons pregnant women (5 months and up) can’t participate in any of our aquatic programs.
- Women with less than 5 months into their pregnancy can participate in the Encounter program only if accompanied by another adult and after signing a Responsibility Form.
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before your program, remember you’ll receive a short briefing before your swim.
- If you have any health or physical disability please contact our call center before you make your reservation so we can provide you full information about our services.
- It is important to know how to swim.
- Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment and marine species.
- Bring towels and cash (for the moment we are not receiving dollars, just mexican pesos) for taxis, shopping, meals, etc.