An unforgettable experience with dolphins in Los Cabos, Baja, Mexico.
Dolphins Encounter – A program for all ages, learn and have fun!
With an unprecedented beauty, Los Cabos is considered one of the top travel destinations in Mexico. When you travel to Cabos, there are a number of activities and things to do during your trip, but nothing like the unforgettable experience with our marine mammals, the dolphins. Dolphin Discovery Los Cabos has designed the Dolphin Encounter program for all ages. It is the ideal family-friendly activity in Los Cabos.
You and your family will have the opportunity to receive all the affection of these tender and playful marine animals that always seem to be smiling. You will be able to enjoy your dolphin friend from a platform, he will give you unlimited love, a handshake, a kiss and he will sing and dance, you will be able to pet him and swim in a place that our dolphins call “home”: the Pacific Ocean. If you’re wondering what to do in Cabo, a Dolphin Encounter is the ideal choice.
From: $99 usd
Click button to check rates and important information about this Tour.
Your adventure starts here!
Once we receive your booking information, we'll assign you to an agent who will get in touch with you by e-mail to start the reservation process.
All our reservations are made by agents, not by automated processing.
Once you submit your request, we will contact you in no more than 24 hrs.
ALL THE TRANSACTIONS ARE PROTECTED BY PAYPAL
Frequently Asked Questions
If you want to know more about our reservation services, please feel free to contact us.
- Adults 13 y/o and up : $119 usd.
- Kids 6-12 y/o: $99 usd.
- 9:00am, 11:00 am, 1:00 pm and 3:30pm.
- 1 hr. approx.
(15 min. briefing and 40 min. in the water).
- Kiss and hug.
- Hand Target.
- Pick-up at you hotel Lobby. Time will be informed to you once your reservation is completed.
- Activity begins at the provider’s location.
- Hotel round trip transportation.
- Facilities: lockers (with deposit), restrooms, towels (limited), wetsuits (limited), shower.
- Free admission for kids (2’11” – 3’2”) (See additional info)
What to wear / bring
- Comfortable clothes.
- Bathing suits.
- Tennis shoes or sandals.
- Sun protection, bio-degradable sunscreen and waterproof camera are recommended.
- To book 1-5 year old infants please do not include them in your reservation but be sure to add them on the comments section of your reservation.
- Kids younger than 8 years old must swim with a paid adult (+18). Infants swim free with 1 paying adult.
- For security reasons, the use cameras in the water is not allowed, professional photos will be available for sale.
- Kids who measure 2’11 to 3’11 must swim with an adult.
- In Los Cabos, groups have a maximum of 20 people for a closer experience.
- The use of life jacket is required in all water programs.
- IMPORTANT: For the moment we are NOT receiving dollars in cash at our location (check in, restaurant, boutique and photos), we are getting pesos in cash and if you want to use an international credit or debit card, payments will be done in Mexican or US Currency.
- For safety reasons pregnant women (5 months and up) can’t participate in any of our aquatic programs. Women with less than 5 months into their pregnancy can participate in the Encounter program only if accompanied by another adult and after signing a Responsibility Form.
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before your program.
- If you have any health or physical problem please contact our call center before you make your reservation so we can provide you full information about our services.
Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment and marine species.
Bring cash (for the moment we are not receiving dollars, just mexican pesos) for taxis, shopping, meals, etc.