A window to the underwater wonders of Cabo San Lucas, Baja, Mexico.
Your Family’s Window Into Paradise
Stay dry in an underwater adventure in Cabo? Keep your clothes on for a front-seat view of the marine life of the Sea of Cortez—”the world’s aquarium?” It’s possible in the Cabo Submarine! No need to dive, swim, or snorkel for your Los Cabos water activities at beautiful Land’s End.
What is Cabo Submarine?
Our 60-foot, bright yellow submarine is semi-submersible, which means the top deck stays above the surface. You can view the dramatic, rocky landscape of Land’s End from topside, then go below to gaze through windows into the drama of fish swimming and schooling around the submarine in one of the world’s great marine ecosystems.
Enhance your knowledge as our marine biologist guide shares interesting tidbits about Baja California’s marine life and natural history during the tour.
No one should miss Cabo’s dazzling underwater sights, and the Cabo Submarine makes it easy and fun for all. From baby to grandma, the whole family can enjoy the richness of Cabo’s tropical sea life—up close and personal.
Sure, snorkeling, kayaking, and diving in Cabo are famous Los Cabos water activities. But why should divers have all the fun? This excursion makes it easy for all! Our comfortable, spacious, air-conditioned vessel is one of the best family activities in Cabo.
From: $55 usd
Click button to check rates and important information about this tour.
Your adventure starts here!
Once we receive your booking information, we'll assign you to an agent who will get in touch with you by e-mail to start the reservation process.
All our reservations are made by agents, not by automated processing.
Once you submit your request, we will contact you in no more than 24 hrs.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you want to know more about our reservation services, please feel free to contact us.
- Adults: $55 usd.
- Kids 3 -10 y/o: $30 usd.
- Babies 0-2 y/o: FREE.
- We require a minimum of 10 persons to run the tour and we can accommodate up to 33 persons at a time.
- 1 :15 hrs. (75 min.) approx.
- Monday to Saturday.
- 9:00 am, 10:30 am, 12:00 pm, 1:30 pm
and 3:00 pm.
- Pick-up at your hotel Lobby.
We’ll inform you the pick-up time once your reservation is completed.
- Round trip transfer to your hotel, villa.
- A 75-minute ride on a semi-submersible submarine to view stunning landscapes topside and dramatic marine life underwater
- Certified guide.
- Use of fish identification cards during the tour.
- Bottled water
What to wear / bring
- We suggest comfortable clothing.
- Sun protection, bio-degradable sunscreen, and waterproof camera are recommended.
Requirements and RestRIctions
- Anyone under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- No one under the influence of alcohol or drugs is allowed on the tour.