Tennis Lessons in Cabo San Lucas
Get the best Tennis Lessons in Cabo San Lucas and Los Cabos area with professional instructor Natasha Stoop
Natasha´s Tennis Pro Bio
Natasha Stoop is a tennis professional in Los Cabos, Mexico. Los Cabos is one of the top tourist destinations of Mexico, thus playing tennis with guests at hotels and private residences.
Natasha is a former Peter Burwash International pro, where she formed lasting friendships while employed with the company for eight years during assignments that included JW Marriott Desert Springs, Kapalua in Hawaii, Hong Kong’s Aberdeen Marina Club and the Jumeirah Hotels in Dubai, Reynolds Plantation in Georgia, Four Seasons in Nevis and Nizuc Resort and Spa in Cancun.
Born in Kimberley, South Africa, her junior tennis record led to a tennis scholarship at Columbus State University in Columbus, Georgia, where she played for four years and received a degree in Sports and Recreation. She then served as Assistant Tennis Coach for both the men and women’s team at her alma mater while also earning her Masters Degree in Public Administration.
Natasha started playing tennis when she could nearly walk at the age of three. Tennis is her passion on and off court and love to share that with her friends and guests. Besides tennis, Natasha is also a avid mountain biker and enjoy riding and grinding the trails of Los Cabos. Loving the outdoors, it is hard to sit still especially in a place like this.
Why we are your best option in Cabo?
- Cabo Free Concierge is a reservations company in Los Cabos that co-works with some of the best service providers in the area.
- Our main goal is to offer you the most professional and personalized attention as possible.
- We handle every reservation seriously and we do our best to meet your needs and expectations.
- Hands down, our prices are the lowest in the market.
- We work 24/7 all year round. Contact us anyday, anytime, we'll be happy to assist you.