Cabo Real Estate
Real Estate and Properties in Cabo San Lucas and Los Cabos area by Karla Gonzalez Rivera
From the moment you pick up the phone, walk in her office or meet up with Karla Gonzalez Rivera, you will be greeted with enthusiasm and a vibrant spirit, and that can be translated into interest. Karla will have your interest at the forefront and will do everything in her power to make your transaction a successful one. She will listen to you. And she will hear what you have to say. She will represent you from the get-go to provide the tools to better understand the real estate market to the degree that is necessary for you to make an intelligent decision.
Long-time resident of Los Cabos, Karla is dedicated to her clients. She is honest, trustworthy, knowledgeable and a good negotiator. Originally from Mazatlan, Sinaloa, Mexico, she majored in Foreign Trade and has run the gambit of various positions from sales, to marketing to management, giving her the experience needed to work with the myriad details involved in buying and selling real property.
Karla formed her company, Rivera Realty, in 2009 in Los Cabos. She is bi-lingual, a member of the Multiple Listing Service, and resides in San Jose del Cabo, one of the several communities where she is knowledgeable of the real estate market, but also is continually seeking properties in a wide perimeter surrounding Los Cabos, whether single-family residences, condos, or rental properties. Her office is conveniently located half-way between the two cities of San Jose del Cabo and Cabos San Lucas in Koral Plaza with five qualified agents.
Her experience in real estate began in Cancun working for Costa Realty and later for Coldwell Banker. In addition to continuing education, she has completed many related real estate courses to hone her skills. Karla is dedicated to her role in the real estate market and is eager to learn what is happening in the marketplace so that she can share her knowledge and expertise with her clients. She guides each client every step of the way to so that the end result is a successful conclusion for all involved.
My mission is not a one-time transaction, but to create long-lasting, on-going relationships with my clients. My goal is to mold the entire process of seeking, buying or selling a home so that it is as stress-free as possible by following the following disciplines:
- 1. Exercise diligence in locating a home for you.
- 2. Represent your best interests throughout the home buying process.
- 3. Maintain all information regarding your file confidential.
- 4. Advise you as to the real estate market, procedures, customs,conditions and contracts, and make recommendations designed to assist you through this process.
- 5. Use the MLS and other creative methods to locate the home that will best meet your needs and wants.
- 6. Assist you in evaluating the market value of homes that are of interest to you.
- 7. Prepare offers and counter offers in your best interest.
- 8. Refer you to other professionals, such as attorneys, home inspectors, lenders, etc.